Accelerated B.A. in History/J.D.
6-Year Accelerated Program in History (B.A.) and Law (J.D.)
(123 credits: 105 at NJIT and 18 in the first year at Law School)
- Students complete a total of 105 credits at NJIT instead of 120. The remaining 15 credits of coursework for the B.A. are taken during the first year of law school.
- Students complete all NJIT course requirements (105 credits) in their three years at NJIT. Twelve of these 105 credits are taken during the first two summers at NJIT or by taking 3 extra credits during particular semesters.
- Students complete the minor in Legal Studies (15 credits). Courses that are counted for the minor cannot also be counted for the major.
- Students take 9 credits of free electives instead of 42.
- Students fulfill all the requirements of the Albert Dorman Honors College.