New Jersey Institute of Technology is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000) The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Most of NJIT's eligible professional programs, both graduate and undergraduate, are accredited by the respective accrediting agency for their field. Addresses and telephone numbers for all of these accrediting agencies are listed below.
Details about the accreditation of specific programs are included in the descriptions of those degrees.
- (CAC of ABET) Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET
- (EAC of ABET) Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET
- (TAC of ABET) Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET
- 111 Market Place, Suite 1050
- Baltimore, MD 21202
- Tel. (410) 347-7700
- AACSB International
- 777 South Harbour Island Boulevard
- Suite 750
- Tampa, FL 33602-5730
- Tel. (813) 769-6500
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- 3624 Market Street
- Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Tel. (215) 662-5606
- National Architectural Accrediting Board, Inc. (NAAB)
- 1735 New York Avenue, NW
- Washington, DC 20006
- Tel. (202) 783-2007